Stuart built his first transportable cabin in 1991 in a hayshed on the family farm in Northland. Three people wanted to buy it, so he built 2 more… With this background of over 30 years and over 2500 cabins and homes delivered throughout New Zealand, the team at Eziliv know a fair bit about building and delivering stylish modular homes to our customers.
Things that set Eziliv apart
- Striking, modern, long-lasting buildings at a price that’s affordable.
- No brick and tile slum-boxes. No flimsy plasterboard and chilly-bin panels.
- We’re all about style and solid construction.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, skilled people who enjoy building and helping customers.
- No cowboys. No bling and dark glasses.
- We’re here to help you create something to be proud of.
- Huge, purpose-built, well-organised factory.
- No mud. No rain. No utes and loud music on your lawn for 6 months.
- We manufacture our own timber components including high-strength glulam beams, vertical timber cladding and our natural timberline interior.
- Years of experience transporting our buildings into all sorts of amazing, challenging locations.
- No drama. No fuss.
- Just safe, careful, efficient delivery of your new Trailercom or Ezihome.